COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 16, 2011

THE RUMAGANGRANG BEACH- CABALAGNAN, NUEVA VALENCIA, GUIMARAS

From May 14 up to June 4, 2011, I had non-stop weekend escapades.  It happened only this year in my whole life.  I am really lucky and thankful to God that I had a chance to experience and appreciate the nature- His perfect creation and had a great bonding with some people- His unique creation.  They are special friends I can call.  I am so grateful to know them better and get closer.

 I actually decided not to join the Avatar group going to Rumagangrang beach for the fact that I had special events to attend.  On May 28, it's the annual fiesta of Ng Carmen that we attend every year.  On the late afternoon of the same day, there's a meeting up with my high school friends for our upcoming high school class reunion this coming August.  On the next day, I supposed to attend the birthday party of my grandson out of town.  For the last day however, I changed my mind and despite of the bad weather, I chose to go with the Avatar gays.  The Guimaras map and the Rumagangrang facebook photos convinced me to. 


It was a hard decision for me FYI.  But then realized, fiesta is celebrated every year; there will be a follow up meeting for the high school reunion am sure; and my grandson and at the same time my Godson can't still appreciate my presence on his 1st birthday.  So I just brought a birthday cake, texted my high school classmates that I can't make it and at the same time texted back Ng Carmen that I can't attend the fiesta this year. I know, they will understand me.  "Mayo sila may mga pamilya na.  Ako, I have to enjoy my single life for the meantime. I can't enjoy traveling when I am already old.  (Nagpapalusot lang.)


Here's the Rumagangrang Beach-----------^


Because of the bad weather, big waves are expected.  The pump-boats were at Parola wharf instead in Ortiz wharf. 

That's KC na malayo ang tingin.  Wilma at his back.  Ariel in red shirt.  Shyne with eyeglasses.  Moi in yellow and my best in stripes.

Joan is my new acquaintance, plus Chacha at the back and Romeo who happened to be the photographer. 
With Harry while we were waiting the van to go.  Ang diskarte daw sabi niya, kapag marami kayo pwede nyo sabihing "larga na" babayaran lang ang bakanteng upuan.  Kaya binayaran namin ang dalawang bakanteng upuan para makaalis na ang van.

Rumagangrang beach is located in Cabalagnan, Nueva Valencia, Guimaras.  It was my first time kaya excited.
It's more than an hour travel from Mc Arthur wharf.to Brgy Cabalagnan.

We're in Cabalagnan proper na.  Ito yung wet market nila.  Masayahin ang mga tao.  They looked friendly.  Ako mas gusto ko yung lugar with friendly local residents.  Yung tipong, you are so welcome na para sa kanila happy sila at maswerte na may mga bisita na dumadayo sa kanilang lugar.

 As we arrived, prepared agad kami ng lutuin for lunch.  Yung delagates ng Mr. Guimaras Charity will be having their lunch sa amin.  May outreach program kasi sila sa kabilang isla-  particularly in Yato island.  Of course, they shared the big food budget.
Eversince I've met the Avatar group, I really like them na.  Nakakaaliw silang kasama.  Yun bang feeling mo belong ka sa kanila.  Nagtutulungan at minsan nagtutulakan.  Haha.  Walang maarte, may art lang talaga silang tinatangi. 
Pagkatapos mananghalin ang grupo ng Mr. Guimaras Charity, it was our turn. 
Then, dinner.  Chaka umulan.

Our lunch ala Bohemian or Hawaiian  the following day.  

It was a peaceful one night vacation.  Umulan at walang signal.  Hindi kami nakapag island-hopping sa Turtle island pero may mga bagay kaming ginawa.  Next post na yan.

This is my DIY souvenir.  The Rumagangrang escapade is on my list of memorable summer vacations.  To the Avatar gays, gracias much!


2 comments:

bien said...

gandara ng mga becklettes!
"I can't enjoy traveling when I am already old" true kaya tingnan moko, ilang taon nang ofw wala pa ring ipon hahahah

Eds said...

tama yan friend, e enjoy ang buhay habang bata pa!