COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 24, 2011

NEIL ETHERIDGE SYNDROME

I have to admit it!  Neil Leonard Dula Etheridge got my attention after I saw his latest Folded & Hung video commercial.  Ha-ha.  I am now an online keeper of the Azkal's goalkeeper.  


NES #1 (Neil Etheridge Syndrome):  I posted this on FB with the caption:  Love to watch you while you're sleeping.  Having an insomnia right now.  And this is my latest mobile phone wallpaper.  (Kakalurks!) 



NES #2:  I grabbed the Men's Health mag because he is on the cover of the September 2011 issue.  And I also bought Cosmopolitan because he is one of the Cosmopolitan's 69 Bachelors 2011. 



NES #3:  I am following him on twitter Neil38Etheridge and one of his facebook page. 



This is the Folded & Hung underwear commercial that makes me crazy until now.  (I wish this NES will fade so soon!)

NES #4:  I immediately went @ Folded & Hung outlet to buy his thing.   Oh I mean, the one he is endorsing. 

I would not be surprised that I will switch from Branch to Folded & Hung like some of the celebrity endorsers.  No harm in trying new things.  And I do believe in the hatak or popularity of the endorser is really effective and a big influence to the public.

No comments: