COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

October 31, 2011

ALWAYS TAKE THE BEST SHOTS

There are best shots or moments I took in every place I've been.  And those souvenir shots or photos make me smile.  I treasure them. Those pictures are the proof of memorable moments and remind me that I am also lucky to enjoy life with other people and I am one of those people that appreciate the beauty of mother nature.  I believe that my purpose here on earth is not finding and having material things to make me happy.  I realized that I have to be happy with the things that I have and enjoy what life is to offer. I even think of changing or shifting another career (if there's any other option career available). Honestly, in my 13 years of working in an accounting office, I now reached the point that I feel unhappy.  Yes, I am not happy with the recent work situation.  I wish I  have a job that I can only make other people happy and earning at the same time.  I want a new job related to the concern and the goodness of other people. The job that is for the better only.  The particular job that is also related to nature, photography and not related to money and taxes. Money makes me evil and taxes teach me to lie. I am just talking about myself.  

Anyways, in my recent escapade with some of my co-workers with their own family members, I took some photos of course and unexpectedly some turned the best for me.  Always aim for the best (daw)!


I like this sunset photo with my officemate's niece as a model.  She looked like a statue.  This picture is one of the sunset photos I took when we were watching the sunset.


~ 0 ~

We were able to climb and reached the top of the old Guisi lighthouse.  That's a fulfillment! I noticed the flying bird on the right.  Aim high!            

There are still beautiful flowers growing in the ground of Guisi ruins.  The ruins lost its original state  of  beauty but it is stand out still and there's a beautiful story behind it to discover.  We enjoyed the first visit.


~ 0 ~

This photo shows the model as how she handle her real life.  She is determined, a positive thinker and an achiever. Step up for your dreams!

They are sisters.  They are both easy goers and beautiful!


They both influenced me to enjoy what the nature has to offer during our stay.  Strike it guys!


I am pretty sure you guys also have the best photo(s) during a particular trip or vacation.  It would be a beautiful view of nature, people, structure or you yourself that the turned to be one of the very memorable memories in your life to treasure forever.

1 comment:

nuts said...

i don't always have the best shot, i think i need to replace the battery of my camera haha//.. i agree, the two girls/sisters are pretty..