COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

March 6, 2012

BE IN GOD'S TIME @ GARINFARM

When I was like seven years old and was sick, my older cousin visited me at home.  She brought me a biblical story book.  It was particularly the story about Noah and his ark particularly in the Bible, the Book of Genesis, Chapter 6-9.  My cousin is already gone and I am pretty sure she's living with the Creator now.  And that moment and the book are one of the best things I remember about her.


At GarinFarm, you will be able to be in God's time.  The pilgrimage area is the most amazing part of the said inland island. 

It made me recall my cousin during my first visit and enjoyed the moment at the same time. 


You are welcome by Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden

Everything is so near perfect  and this pink water lily is real!

That's the kikay Ms. Imee!  She was about to kiss Adam. 

Sadly, this area is restricted already the second time I went back there.  That's the real white pigeons on the Ark's rooftop.


"Noah walked with God," and so God gives him instructions for the ark, into which he is told to bring "two of every sort [of animal]...male and female ... everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life," and their food."
And I acted as "the third party"

There's the Ten Commandments and its Hiligaynon version

The statues are life-like depicting the Creation, Noah’s Ark, Ten Commandments, and the 9 Major Events of the Life of Jesus Christ – a beautiful and serene journey in the life of Christ and the glory of God.

 I was the 13th apostle during the last supper.

We were almost there!  The 101 ft Divine mercy cross.

Took a souvenir shot on the 455 steps.  That's become one of my life's fulfillment then.
Take note:  Hindi nakakapagod umakyat kasi yung mga steps ginawa na parang lumalakad ka lang na lumulutang. 

It was not the end of the amazing journey.  We experienced more fun!  Up next!



No comments: