COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

June 23, 2012

TRANSITION OF KENT ASHER


I don't even have a single new born photo of myself.  What I have is only a 30 year old and onward photos  (the totoy photos) which I still keep until now.  I can see the transition and reflection of myself through the years with those photos.  Those photos make  me laugh out loud.  

Despite of quick and fast modern technology, I still love to do hands on art and crafts.  Magunaw man ang kasalukuyang teknolohiya, I still have my hard copies of memorabilia.  Yeah, I love to follow the transition of my family's life specially my nieces and nephews plus my grandchildren.  Though, I was not able to witness their growing up stage yet I am updated through with their photos.  With it, I make my own copy, both virtual and hard copy.

Kent Usher is one of my grandchildren and one of my godchildren at the same time (the Ninong-ihado happened because his mom is a few years older than me).  He was born last two years.  


This is taken on March of last year.

I was not able to see him personally these last few months.  Last May 30, 2012, he celebrated his 2nd birthday and I was kinda surprised to see him like this.  He is growing fast...so fast.  Dugay-dugay mangaluyag na ina siya!  Ha-ha.
Someday, he will find this blog and see his new born until 2 year old photo.  I'm sure tatawanan niya sarili niya.  Baduy na siguro 'to in the future.  In the future hindi na siguro uso ang birthday cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

show your transitory photos! hehe

:))

jeanny said...

cute kid...kamukha mo :-)

Four-eyed-missy said...

Uso man gali sa inyo ang mag-ninong/ninang sa imo nieces kag nephews. Maninay-Tita Mummy man ako sang bata sang akon manghod :D I think that is sweet of you to do that to them, ako I try pag may oras. When they grow up they will see and appreciate what small things we have done for them bisan wala na sila kadumdom :)