COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 4, 2012

IT IS SECURED


I've been working for 13 years now and all my data files are saved in the laptop.  I am working with it all the time.  Technology makes the work easier.  It really saves time.  For thirteen years of working, my files are getting bigger.  There are new programs to download.  Like the new Bureau of Internal Revenue requirements to be submitted quarterly, the Social Security System new program for submission of monthly reports.  The number of clients handled increased as well. 

Aside from important data and files stored on my laptop, I also saved my files of photos and favorite music.  I can scan the photos and listen to the music anytime, anywhere.  I can say my laptop is my greatest possession.  Until one day, I can’t open the laptop anymore.  I was kinda panic then.  I don’t know what to do.  I was like, Oh boy, my important files!  I was thankful because it was repaired.  The next thing I did was to back up and recover my files.  I see to it to safeguard my data and files and copied it on CDs and DVDs.  I burned everything.  I made sure to burn dvd and cd with Power2Go 8.  Now, my valuable data and important files are secured.  

1 comment:

SunnyToast said...

good to hear that you back up your files..this already happened to me and it feels like the end of my world...lol