COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

July 4, 2013

HOLY WEEK 2013

Since I can't still sleep yet insert yawn, I decided to blog.  So many happenings I missed to share here.  Finally, I am now in the mood and in mode of catching up things insert yawn once more.

The Madurar's mother-and-daughter and I have been together especially during out of town trips, road trips and nature-tripping since last year.








That's the progressive Iloilo in the background


In short, we celebrated the holy week this year at Balaan Bukid in Guimaras.


No comments: