COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 2, 2014

A COUPLE OF PHOTO POSE IDEAS


It’s the day after New Year and the city seemed to be sleeping.  Oh it is!  It’s 3 am in the morning.  I just woke up and took a lukewarm bath.  My first ever bath for the year 2014.  Never mind what I did yesterday.  As far as I can remember, I was on bed the whole day. 

I still can’t get over with the year 2013.  It’s just like yesterday I was with friends roaming around the city or spent the weekend out of town.  It’s just like yesterday I was working the whole day.  Oh later, I’ll be back to usual work routine again.  It’s just like I did not spend the holiday vacation.  Time really flies so fast!  I really need to make use of the time.  Make it valuable and productive just what I am doing now.  I don’t want that this idea runs out of my mind when I go back to sleep.    I had enough sleep naman.

My excitement is back for the year 2014.  What will be the trends this year?  Last year, the pose trends are selfie and look up pose.  I like to surf the internet from time to time to keep me updated on the latest trends.  I love checking the Instagram accounts of celebrities.  And aside from my blog, I visit other blogs and websites.  One of the websites I am following is the NOODLEHEAD's blog .  It reflects my passion and interest for arts and crafts.  Not only that, it gives me some picture pose ideas.



Isn't it amazing?



Isn't it surprising?

Isn't it?

-redlan

No comments: