COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

October 10, 2010

EYES WIDE OPEN

I use watercolor as a medium in painting.  Like in life, there are mistakes we made but it serves as a learning steps.  Arts like that.  There is always more to explore, to look at, to enjoy.

As i remember each summer, I walked the hill with an illustration board and a pencil.  That was when I was in my last level in grade school.  I observed all of the small details around me- the bald trees, a small stone, dried leaves.  This nature ritual may sound simple but it represents a deep commitment to personal artistic vision.

I am a nature-lover.

1 comment:

nuts said...

nice one!