COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

October 30, 2010

MY GHOST PARTNER

Ill spend my long weekend in the province.  How about you guys?  Where will you spend your Halloween party, treat and trick and more? 

BTW, meet my ghost partner.  This photo is only for Halloween post to make it difference.  I'll talk about my ghost partner in the upcoming post (only here).

Take care guys.  Enjoy the Holiday.

4 comments:

HalfCrazy said...

I'll be staying at home, doing the usual. Maybe sleeping earlier cos the spirits are believed to be 'stronger' this time of the year. LOL.

I wonder about this ghost partner of yours. Kung scary to, ayoko na. Haha!

Mac Callister said...

bf mo?bakit naman ghost partner?haha

Reena said...

ehem. yihee! i'm happy for you. :)

nuts said...

sino itech? guess who ba itech? hihi