COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 4, 2010

CHAPTER 1-FULL OF BER MEMORIES & EVENTS

September, October, November, December....BER months!  I didn't notice it's already November.  I've been BERy busy but I had great time with friends after office hour, on weekends and not to mention during "brownout".  I can't help but look back on the memorable moments like during the MR. GUIMARAS 2010 pageant night,


my Shirven Hotel overnight stay,

the sidetrip to Ambakan Falls.  All happened last September of this year



On October, we went to Dueñas, Iloilo for an overnight bonding.
I had a reunited encounter with my ghost partner (I chose to hide his identity), 

I was able to tour one of my nephews in the city.  It's actually his first time.


But most of the time, I was with my "best in everything" friend, Harry.


I visited my family in the province on UNDAS.  The last time I went home was during Flores de Mayo (almost 5 months already).  I joined my nephew and my niece in spider-hunting.  My childhood memories flashed back then.



I went back in the city just yesterday.  Back to work, back to busy life.  Yet, I find time to re-stress by watching teleseryes and do knitting.
I always excited watching every episode of IMORTAL.  I am sad though that MAGKARIBAL will bid goodbye to the KAPAMILYA viewers this coming Friday. I am looking forward to the new Koreanovela entitled "Perfect Match" though.  I am excited to see more of Lee Min Ho on T.V. screen again.  Ayayay!



One thing I am looking forward too is Christmastime.  There's full of family gatherings on the last month of the quarter. Christmas is the biggest holiday all throughout the year.  It's also the time of much expenses.  Lol.  I still need more time looking for the Christmas gifts and make gift-giving a little more special.  And at the same time thinking the easy way how to handle holiday tasks and office works.

Advance Merry Christmas to all!



7 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

MF!!! I miss youuuuu!!! :x

Eds said...

and nakipagsabong ka rin ng gagamba? hehehe. miss you.

advance Merry Christmas to you.

Reena said...

wow, you are very busy. :) so what happened sa ending ng Magkaribal?

HalfCrazy said...

Haha, natuwa ako, meron palang mga ganyan pa rin. Mga Mr. something. :)

I was totaly waiting for that ghost partner post tapos ngayon hindi mo naman sasabihin? Ang daya!

I think it's good na hindi nagtagal ng dalawang taon yung Magkaribal. Mas maganda yung maikli, yung hindi na humahaba dahil may mga pinapasok na mga kontrabida! Dapat ganyan lang length ng mga teleserye.

Ruselle said...

oi red..musta? remember me? hahaha.. got a new managed blog..drop by ka naman sometimes.. www.reassembleme.blogspot.com
thanks bro..

Ruselle said...

add me to your bloglist.. thanks.

nuts said...

there's something missing sa ending ng magkaribal noh.. baka me part 2?
tagal mo di umuwi pala. five months.
ilan nahuli mo spider/gamgamba, hihi. alala ko tuloy ng bata kame, salagubang naman hinuhuli namin.. ;)