COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 26, 2010

CELEBRATING FRIENDSHIP

I love to treat my friends with a well-deserved meal but the reality is I am not gifted in the kitchen department.  So we always ended up eating outside.  I gather them to enjoy meal at the restaurant.  I celebrate friendship with them and savor out time together.  We always have a good conversation in between mouthfuls of dishes.

There is a latest Mexican restaurant called Mooon (with 3 O's) located beside Robinsons Place and has a newly opened branch beside SM City that I used to introduce to my friends. 







this is my all time favorite, Nacho de Salsa








and the Moon steak








in bringing friends, I got this loyalty card




1 comment:

Suburban Girl said...

Food is a great way to celebrate friendships.