COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 25, 2010

CHAPTER 2- HAPPY BEAR

I've done posting the topics I mentioned in my first chapter.  And this is the CHAPTER 2.  I've been busy as always.  Not to mention the brownout that caused work-delay.  On the lighter side, I enjoy dating with my baby.  Naks!  It is just for the sake of letter B.


Dating of 4 is more fun!

I also had great time with friends watching movies

and ate out.

More birthdays were celebrated this month of November until December.  I just gave birthday presents but I was absent in the celebration. :-(


I bought some books .


and  started giving some pre-Christmas gifts
 For my online life, I made a photo scrapbook of churches found in Iloilo and sent to my online friend Fabrice

in return for the cute Eiffel Tower he sent to me.


And for more than 2 years of being a member of postcrossing site, My wish was granted to be one of the top ten Philippine postcrossers.  Ayay!

That's all for this time.  I will post the topics mentioned here.  See you around!

Blogger Templates

4 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

Hey Red! Sin-o na? LOL!

princess_dyanie said...

Kelangan naka cut ang fez? Ahahaha!! :))

nuts said...

bakit nga naka-crop pa pic?

Eds said...

naks naman! buti pa sya lagi may kadate. hehehe.