COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 20, 2010

I EAT MY OWN WORDS

Yes, I admit, I am in an open relationship right now with someone I've met before which I never expected to be part of my present life.  I don't expect that this kind of relationship will be forever though.  Mahirap mag-expect sa third world relationship unless martyr ka, walang limit o bottomless ang effort mo or forever ka maging tanga lalo na kapag ang ka-involve ay isang straight at hindi tulad mo na kulot.  I once believed in forever love but I learned to be happy and enjoy every chessy, corny and sweet moment of a relationship.  After I experienced bitterness and be brokenhearted twice, I set myself to enjoy being single then.  But my circle life that evolved only with my family and friends formed into a rainbow one more time.

What you gonna do if:

*Someone keep texting you even he lost his cellphone.  (May nag text!)
*That person availed someon else unlimited call to phone you. (Tig a gid?)
*He is a straight guy but he talks about you and your real identity to his family.  (Masakit sa bangs!)
*He plays like your father and keep reminding you and you can feel the care.  (Yes, tay!)
*He event don't care to be around with other people to show his care.  (Basta walang PDA okay sa akin.)
*He even invited you to meet his family.

And what if his mother wanted to talk to you and wanted to thank you for treating his son the way she do? (Eto ang nakakaloka!)

I finally GAVE IN.  But then again, I don't expect this open relationship will last forever.  I am not in love but I just enjoy the love itself.  I am happy and make someone's happy at the same time.

For me, open relationship is a relationship of no rules.  No commitment.  It's being in a relationship to enjoy every moment, adjusting ones differences and show love.  No promises.  Even no sex involved.  (char!)


taken last year

taken this year

PUSONG LIGAW by Jericho Rosales


Verse:1

Di kita malimutan
Sa mga gabing nagdaan
Ikaw ang pangarap
Nais kong makamtam
Sa buhay ko ay
Ikaw ang kahulugan
Pag-Ibig ko'y
Walang kamatayan
Ako'y umaasang
Muli kang mahagkan

Chorus:

Ikaw pa rin ang hanap ng
Pusong ligaw
Ikaw ang patutunguhan at
Pupuntahan
Pag ibig mo ang hanap ng
Pusong ligaw
Mula noon, bukas at
Kailanman

Verse:2

Ikaw at ako; y
Sinulat sa mga bituin
At ang langit
Sa gabi ang sumasalamin
Mayroong lungkot at pananabik
Kung wala ka'y kulang ang mga
Bituin
Aasa ako, (aasa ako)
Babalik(babalik)
Ang ligaya,
Aking mithi(sa kin mata)
Hanggang sa muling(Hanggang)
Pagkikita(pagkikita)
Sasabihin mahal kita

Chorus:
Ikaw pa rin ang hanap ng
Pusong ligaw
Ikaw ang patutunguhan at
Pupuntahan
Pag ibig mo ang hanap ng
Pusong ligaw
Mula noon, bukas at
Kailanman

Mula noon, bukas at kailanman
Mula noon bukas at kailanman

Blogger Templates

4 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

MF!! I am soo happy for you!! Enjoy the love! Enjoy the company! But don't play around ah. Naloka nga ako dun, meet the family and nag TY na ang madir nya! Ikaw na talaga! Rampa na sa pasko! :)

Eds said...

wow! redlan, your in love again. buti nalang hindi ka na miyembro ng Samahan ng mga Malalamig ang Pasko. hehehe. enjoy the company red. i'm so happy for you.

Reena said...

im so happy for you!! :0 enjoy mo lang yan. don't think too much. :)

nuts said...

kung san ka masaya, suportahan taka.. :)