COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 13, 2010

THE AMBAKAN FALLS

I cant imagine that we were able to reach the Ambakan Falls carrying heavy bags.  We came from an overnight event.

My companions decided to have a sidetrip to the falls and majority won.  They'd been already and it was only me, my first time to be there.  Obviously, I was more excited.


Ambakan Falls is near the Jordan wharf but quite far from San Miguel proper where we came from.




They say people from Iloilo are sweet but now I can assure that Guimarasnon are more sweet (sweeter as Guimaras mango.)
When we reach the Ambakan Falls, there were some locals that occupied the area in a picnic.  Yet, they welcomed us.  For them, visitors are treasures.  I can feel the Filipino traditional trait called hospitality.

We will visit the place again soon... We will bring foods and have a picnic too.  The place is free of charge.

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

ay parang ang sarap naman diyan kaso parang di ko keri ang trekking haha :))

nuts said...

wow, i want to be there too and meet guimarasnon.. ganda ng place naman!

Anonymous said...

I was there too and i enjoyed it very and definitely I will stay again at the shirven Hotel is the best place to stay in Guimaras. stuff are very friendly