COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 14, 2010

BANATE, ILOILO- THE HOME OF KASAG FESTIVAL

I like on the spot trip.  A day preparation is okay for me..  SO when my friend invited me to come over to his own town, I said yes.  I invited Harry to accompany me and fortunately he was available.  We went then to Dueñas, Iloilo, the home of Kasag festival.  It was again my first time.  I am kinda adventurous. 

Traveling late in the afternoon made it more exciting.  We did not know where to go exactly.  But still I was confident.  Thanks to that mobile phone was discovered.  We kept updating with each other from time to time. 

At 5:30 in the afternoon we left bus terminal in Tagbak, Jaro.  We passed the town of Leganes, Zarraga, Barotac Nuevo and Anilao.  We arrived in Banate @ 7.30 pm.


We had dinner at ECO PARK and spent the whole night at CRCI Resort. 

















We went back to Iloilo City early in the morning.  But before that. I waited the sunrise and we had some souvenir shots before we bid goodbye.




Hopefully, we'll be back next month to witness the KASAG FESTIVAL.

3 comments:

Allen said...

Hi nong rod! Im back!!!

wow naman. papasyal pasyal nalang! :DDD

Jama said...

A beautiful place! are How come Singapore currency is used there?

nuts said...

ahihi, bakit me dollar don.. ano camera gamit mo, dslr?