COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 12, 2010

THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS AROUND SHIRVEN HOTEL

We went back to Shirven Hotel late in the evening after the Mr. Guimaras 2010 pageant.  Shirven Hotel is located along the national highway within the San Miguel Provincial Capitol, the covered Gym where the event was held and other governmental offices..


The guard on duty opened the gate for us.  We enjoyed the rest of the evening talking and watching T.V. at the same time. Usually I can't sleep in any place aside from home.  It was already 2 am when I rested my body on bed.

I tried to wake up early in the morning to hear early mass @ Trappist monastery.  I woke up at 4 am and prepared myself.   Trappist monastery is just a few minutes from the hotel.  It was my first time to attend mass there.


I ate breakfast in the hotel mini bar and restaurant.  They serve Western and Filipino dishes.  I didn't disturb my two friends.  I knew, they were still sleeping.  I roamed around the hotel instead to discover the beautiful things around it.  I wanna share with you what I saw around the Shirven hotel.




Here's the photos I personally took:

The variety of flowers




a bicycle for errands

 two garden rooms


some benches to relax


 pathway to mini bar and restaurant and the way up to the second floor



hanging lamps

painting


some fiction books with the President Pnoy frame

our room.  The names of the 5 rooms are fruit names obviously because the owner is a vegetarian

the spacious lobby

the vegetable garden overview

Thanks to the owner, Mrs. Shirven and to her staff for the warm accommodation.

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

nuts said...

vegetarian, ganon? ok sa name ng room. hihi