COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 22, 2010

FIRSTS ARE ALWAYS REMEMBERED

First are always remembered.  I can't forget my first visit in the city, the first ice cream treat, the first movie I've watched, the MC Do birthday treat.  Oh my first kiss and even the time I lost my virginity.  What about the first break up?  First are not all memorable that is.

I always wanted to be the first in someone's life especially the kids.  I wanted them to experience the same first best things I had.  Forget about the bad ones.  It is because I wanted to be remembered in the kind and good way.

If you still remember my facebook update I posted:  "I will tour my nephew around the city later.  If you happened to see us, don't think I am a pedophile.

So this is it....

@ SM City- Iloilo

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

nuts said...

he will always remember that. kasi ako ung una ko pasyal sa mall,tapos ibinili ako ng pinsan ko ng sinelas, di ko makalimutan yun. :)