COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

November 23, 2010

THE BEST OF FRIENDSHIP

I learned that using "hate" word is harse to other people.  Once I chatted with my American friend and I told him I hate crossdressers.  He immediately responded that he didn't like that particular line.  He suggested that I should use "I don't like" rather than "I hate".  He had an ex crossdresser partner.

Not all gays are "parlor" gays.  I'm not.  But soon, I realized, I have no right to judge those who are.  They're are still gay, like me.  And they're just as human as you and me.

In fact, I found a true friendship with my high school barkada who preferred to be freeway gay.  No transsexual operation undergone though. 

Friendship is not based on the physical aspect, the status of life and the power or capacity to do things as long as friends treat you like themselves.  I even met and made friends with people who only remember to text you when they need something from you and don't remember you after.  Though I'm not really the type who would text or email or call or meet often, I keep in touch somehow.

What I like about Harry is that he appreciate the good deeds and he always say "thank you".  Thanks for the true friendship "best" (best in everything, that is).



Blogger Templates

2 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

Hi Harry! MF, bet nya din ba si JLC? watch nyo MAG ah! Ahihihi :D

nuts said...

tama. kaya ako,very seldom gamitin ang bad. use not good nalang di ba, hehe.