COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 1, 2010

BEING SINGLE CELEBRATION

Officially, I am single again.  I celebrated it alone in my favorite restaurant eating my favorite dessert-cake (dinaan na lang sa sweet ang bitterness, kidding).  Honestly, I am not bitter.  I always look at the positive outcome.  Ako naman ang nag-QUIT. (Ang bagyo nga may PAG-ASA, buhay ko pa kaya?)



Cheers!  I am sorry myself, I broke my alcoholic free lifestyle for a night.  It's more than 2 months already that I am practicing healthy lifestyle.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  (Paskua ko)

4 comments:

Reena said...

ay? bakit? :( sige idaan mo nlng muna sa kainan at inuman.

if u need someone to talk to red, i'm here lang ha. tc always. don't let your heart die. :)

Eds said...

ohhh...sad to hear this red. pero lilipas din yan. tama idaan sa kain at inom yan. tara inom tayo. hehehe

hugs for you friend!

princess_dyanie said...

just read this. will text you. hugs!!!

escape said...

ngayon ko lang napansin na bago na ang domain! yihaa! congratulations.