COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 8, 2010

HOW TO OVERCOME THE BREAK UP AND HOW TO HEAL A BROKEN HEART?

Dating is the most exciting stage in a relationship which all the sweetest moments celebrated and all favorites of the dating couple shared to each other.  Sometimes there are arguments encountered yet they are able to adjust to one's differences.

I was kinda excited to share my dating one more time (Ala F4 theme song).    Unfortunately, the relationship was ended when I was about to share it.  Kung sa food, panis na.  Kakainin mo pa ba?  It's already expired!  To make it short, I am the one who decided to quit.

It's easy to build a relationship but it's hard to end it up.  Like, it's easy to say hello but it's hard to say goodbye.  The heartache of course I felt four times.  Knock, knock, knock knock at the door.  Who's there?  It's Redlan.

So that's it, I am not inspired to share the love any,ore.  But I can share how I overcome the break up and how I was able to heal my broken heart so quick.

During first week of separation/break up:

1.  I didn't listen to my favorite song "Pusong Ligaw" and all love songs.

2.  I didn't open the private photo album.

3.  I didn't think of the sweet moments we had (Ala My Amnesia Girl).

4.  I didn't go to the places we usually hang up.

5.  I didn't check my text messages stored.  Instead, I played games on my phone at night until I felt asleep.


And after a week:  I recovered and moved on.

1.  I ate at my favorite restaurants because I missed my favorite foods and watched movies alone.

2.  I gave space to think the sweet memories to treasure.  :-)

3.  I can read text messages especially this particular message,

"When reach home, you must take a rest.  I understand you're tired.  Sorry for sending a lot of messages.  I miss you badly."

I want to reply to that particular text but I preferred not to.  This will be my reply:

"I care about you but I care about my job.  You have a special someone now who cares you more. I never regret anything after all.  I got my part.  I got YOU."


You captured your kissing scene with your new :-P.  And I make it as my latest phone wallpaper
Pwede!  Ako pa.



2 comments:

pusangkalye said...

true to life to? glad you share your lessons from the breakup. kasi yan ang pinaka-impt. not the break up itself but the learning that goes with it. keep walking....

Reena said...

aww. mahirap nga to let go of someone you loved for sometime. medyo pareho tayo ng ginagawa. i normally just remove him completely from my life. eventually, marerealize mo rin na you're done and over him na.

ewan ko ba, ang hirap talaga magmahal diba? pero it's part of life and it's good to experience heartaches at some point in our lives than to never share love and be loved.

kaya mo yan red. as long as you open up to your loved ones, you will relaize that all of us went through the same thing. take care!