COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 9, 2010

THE PHOTO SCRAPBOOKLET

ILOILO is the home to hundreds of centuries-old Spanish colonial churches.  Built at the height of Spanish influence in the Philippines, these churches are a fusion of European and Asian architectural motifs.

I visited the churches myself and took photos as a souvenir before I went home.

I know Fabrice, a french online friend of mine, love churches so I made him a photo scrapbooklet of churches of Iloilo.





I got the idea from Martha Stewart's book I bought at National Book Store.


its envelope


the envelope and the photo scrapbooklet ready to send

UP NEXT:  Fabrice reply

3 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

I love it, Red! Grabe, creative ka na nga daan dugangan pa sa ideas ni Martha = AWESOMENESS!!! heheh.

escape said...

cant help but agree that iloilo and the whole of capiz has some of the beautiful churches.

you never fail to make nice scrapbooklet.

Reena said...

uy, nag-iwan ako msg sa isa mong post. :)