COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 25, 2010

THE OVERNIGHT SOCIALITE & YUMMY CUP CAKES

Merry Christmas everyone!.  I spent the Christmas eve reading this kind of book.  It caught my attention and much time.  For the record, only this book I read from cover to cover.  Ms. Bridie Clark is really an amazing book writer. There are so much figure-of-speech lines and I love it like" the most adorable nose that money could buy".  I did not stop reading it yesterday afternoon until midnight. Kain lang ang pahinga


Tonight I need to rest for this event tomorrow.  Early to bed, early to rise mode muna ako.
I'll be attending the grand elementary alumni tomorrow.  Matanda na ko.  shhhh*T


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the book all about?

curious lang, i've seen that also na sa Best Sellers eh, di ko lang pinansin, hehe


:D

Reena said...

hahaha. hidni ka pa matanda red. :) merry Christmas!

jeanny said...

hahaha hindi ka pa matanda noh....Merry Christmas Red. :)

By the way I am having a year end give away sa blog ko. I am giving away a Belled de Jour planner. You can give it as a gift to your girlfriends :)

Sali ka ha.

Ngats lagi red :)

nuts said...

di ka matanda, matanda na din sila. at ako yun huhu.. ^