COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 12, 2010

A ONE YEAR OLD CHILD WHO CAN WRITE A 'THANK YOU" NOTE

I never forget birthdays and special occasions.  I am a gift-giver.  I give personalized gifts if I have free time to do it myself.  Giving something that is personalized or something that you did yourself will be much appreciated.  Well, I am busy sometimes and I have no choice but buying gifts at the malls.  Material things are so easy, depending on the preferences of the celebrator.  Thoughtfulness need not cost anything much.  The effort you put into what you give beats buying stuff.  I remembered last June that I've had hard time to find something violet for Eta's birthday.  I went from one mall to the other.  I entered in every shop.  And finally decided and had the last choice to buy the violet slim-fit shirt at Bench.  I made to undress the mannequin because the shirt she wore was the last small size.  I felt so satisfied because I got the perfect birthday gift that I knew the celebrator like the color and would love to wear it.



For my grandchildren and godchildren, I buy clothes and toys.  There are a lot of choices to give that is.

The only compliment a gift-giver will receive is the "thank you".  And sometimes I surprise to read a thank you note especially if my inaanak is just one year old. 

Actually it was her mother who wrote the thank you note.  Lol.  But still it made me smile.




2 comments:

nuts said...

i was surprised actually when i read the title of your post. lol.
Merry Christmas Red!

Eds said...

your title captured my attention. hehehe.