COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 17, 2010

LET'S PAINT THE TOWN RED

It's not Valentine's day yet.  And I am not in love.  Don't be fooled by what you see.  RED symbolizes LOVE.  There's a Christmas song with the line, :Give love on Christmas day.  But it's not what this post all about. 

It's nice to be back and join the photo challenge/sharing @ FSO.  I missed the previous photo subjects.  I have a busy life but I just can't let go because I love this group.

This week's photo subject is RED. I love the red color, it's my favorite color.

I love to use red ink and I love to draw red roses.



I like this red bag which I personally made.

I bought this red book last year


I like this red flower.

It's my favorite red cake!


My niece gave this red wallet as a gift from Singapore.

it's me in red outfit


It's time to check others' red photo shoot.  Join me.  Let's go and let's paint the blogosphere red.



12 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A wonderful, wide variety of reds here! Love the vibrant red of your little red bag!

NanU said...

Red is my favorite color too. Happy Holidays!

Sue McPeak said...

Great shots for the Color Red, and you look good in red, too! I think Red is a favorite color for many, and with your Title..Redland and those Red Shoes..I suspect it's a favorite color of yours. Mmmmmm...Red Velvet Cake. Nice photos especially of the Red Hibiscus!

In the eye of the beholder said...

Good stuff! It looks like red is your color. I really like the bag you made.

Suburban Girl said...

Is that red velvet cake? My husband loves that and I make it for each of his birthdays.


FMTSO

Kerry said...

Your red signature is awesome. And you look very good in the color red! It's great to have you back.

Kim, USA said...

Now I see the face behind this nice blog. Happy weekend!
Red balls

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

what flavour is the red cake? Reminds me when my mum used to make marble cake, with swirls of colours.

~JarieLyn~ said...

It's wonderful to have you participating again. I love the first photo and the last photo. I like artsy and I like you.

Anonymous said...

may birthday? hehe

ang cute nung red wallet, agaw eksena kapag nilabas mo sa mall, hehe

:D

Unknown said...

Hi Redlan!! love the red bag you made and the book looks very interesting. I wonder what was the latest in decorations in 1985. Merry Christmas!

AJ said...

HAPI RED DAY RED!...NOW, I KNOW WHERE U GOT UR NAME..

STAY IN LOVE,