COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 20, 2010

A TEASER POST

I am not yet done with the chapter three but I am so excited to share some memorable moments happened recently. 


 (ang mga long hair, ang lip ot buhok amo ang ma-photographer-pantene)


1.  I had a super fun moment with Emely, Robelyn, and Harry last Saturday evening.

 (kung papasok ako, masusunog kaya ako?- imortal)

2.  I visited another Catholic church yesterday afternoon with my friend Albert.

This is just a teaser.  I need to release this excitement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tol kung ako ang papasok sa simbahan umuusok-usok na ko, hehehe joke


:D

Anonymous said...

haaay, dito hindi kami makapag church hopping!

hehehe


merry xmas kuya Red! :)

bien said...

ano meron??????

pusangkalye said...

hong suspense naman ng teaser na to. san ba to? at bat me mga pantene mowdels na kasama?hahaha