COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 10, 2010

I LOVE SARCEY, I LOVE FABRICE & LAURENT

I met Fabrice through postcrossing.  We agreed to exchange not only postcards but emails and snail mails too.  I amazed of his long emails and great ideas.  We shared much about our personal lives.  I printed all his email and keep it in a brown envelope.

Before he went to Paris for a business trip with his partner, he asked me what I want from Paris as a souvenir.  I told him I want the Eiffel Tower itself.  Of course I was kidding.  My only wish to have are falling leaves during Autumn.  To my surprise, he send this cute pink Eiffel Tower.  :-)  The color pink is the personal choice of Laurent.


He enclosed a personal letter plus the three postcards. 

I got another parcel from Fabrice and Laurent.  They loved to surprise me!

I received a map of France

Of course another letter and a travel book.


And my wish was granted.  The Autumn leaves they picked up and pressed them on pages of newspapers.  I really appreciate the effort.

I inspired to make a leaf art.  I love Sarcey (the place where they live) and of course I love both Fabrice and Laurent.  Thanks so much guys!

No comments: