COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 11, 2010

THE GIFT AND HOW TO WRAP IT

I immediately grabbed these books at Booksale without hesitation.  At that moment I thought, it will be my congratulatory gift for Eta, my work mate and for Jirlie, my niece.  They are both pregnant and it will be a big help and guide for them pampering their first baby soon. 




The next thing I did was gift-wrapping.  I know, personal gift-wrapping will give your gift that special personal touch.  Even if you use shop-bought paper, try to make each gift special by adding your own decoration.  I mastered a kind of dressing up a gift and I called it paper dress.  I got the idea from "The complete guide to Origami and Papercraft book".

The tools and materials are:

*glue
*specialty paper
*scissors
*buttons
*ruler
*cutter



1.  Wrap the book with blue specialty paper.

2.  measure the size of the book for the outer special paper to cover around.
3.  cut it with the cutter.

4.  Wrap lilac specialty paper around so that it meets at the center front, and turn back the corners for the lapels. Add buttons and a label.
this is for my niece, Jirlie.

this one is for Eta.  I used paper bag with the bib design and wrote the label.

You can wrap your own gifts too.

P.S.  I keep that one book for myself.  Mukha akong buntis ngayon and I expect to be due soon.  Kidding.  I don't know but I reserved it for the next pregnant woman.  Maybe it's you, just let me know.

6 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Ahem, ahem, ahem...
Maybe this book is for me? hahahaha.

Enjoy your weekend, Red ^-^

RedLan said...

@ ZJ: Oo nga. Just inform me ha.

RedLan said...

ZJ: Naexcite talaga ako :-)

mots said...

may talent. btw, ang cute ng cutter mo. :)

3 co-techers ko ang preggy. mukang uso ngayong tag-lamig

bien said...

ngayon lang ako nagawi dito. ilongo ka pala. oo nga may talent.
i agree personalised gift wrapping make the present more special

Eds said...

nagsisimula na rin akong mag aral ng origami. mahirap pala lalo na at maikli ang pasensya ko. hehehe