COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 4, 2010

THE POST IT DIARY

It's the last month of the year 2010.  We are busy packing not gifts but stuffs 'coz we gonna transfer in another place. 



I bought new things and art materials as well.  I bought these stamping materials @ National Bookstore.  I have an art idea to test if it's effective for the year 2011.  Lol.


I also bought these colored pens to add more fun to my personal note, journal entry and scrapbook page.  It is part of my collection now.

Also I used my SM Advantage card to buy a ream of colored papers.

I cut them into small squares.



This is it!  I am making my own personal calendar/scrapbook journal/post it diary.  It makes me inspired to write more of my life's big events.


I started it today and hope to continue until next year.

Indeed, if you are single, you have time to think and do creative things.  You have time to love your own self. Just some of the advantages of being single.  Being in a relationship or having a family s another story.  :-)

Blogger Templates

No comments: