COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 8, 2011

FLOWERS FOR ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE

The headache is gone but leaving mouth sore!  I am feeling not so well but am getting feeling fine.  We were busy (yes WE with my co-employees) the whole month of April for the Income Tax deadline and other related taxes like the SEC submission of the FS.  Enough of that, I can feel my headache is coming back.  Kidding!

Somehow online activities like FB and blog make me sane and always make me SMILE.  Real things too.  Like the flowers I see every morning on my way to work  Those yellow flowers give me the feeling of being alive and have to appreciate beautiful things (big and small) around me.  They are still in my mind.  I can still imagine its yellow color and freshness.  I am inspired to draw those flowers. 

Tada!








Timing 'to sa Mother's Day.  Happy mother's day to all mothers in the whole world!  Hindi man 'to fresh pero gawa ito galing sa puso.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Belated happy mother's day to your mom Red...

And i do hope you get well soon too...