COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 22, 2011

I ENJOYED THE BECKINESS

My best of everything friend and I scheduled to watch this year's Mr. Guimaras.  I watched last year for the first time and I liked the show that's why.  So in a hot Saturday afternoon I packed my bag and I was ready to go to Guimaras.  Harry aka Joyce (kung gab-i) was already there rehearsing for he is one of the committee of the Mr. Guimaras Charity, Inc. and the makeup artist at the same time.  Jabongga!

I arrived in the hotel passed 5 pm.


I always travel with two separate bags:  the sling bag for important things like wallet, charger, camera whatever and the big one for my clothes, grooming kit and medicine kit.  I just traveled away from home for only one night kaya tama lang ang kini-keri kong gamit. 


I welcomed myself again in Shirven hotel.

That's RJ, one of the contestants in this year's Mr Guimaras.  He was actually the bet of the staff and the committee but the result was surprisingly turned upside down.  He wasn't even included in the top 5.  Well, thre is a so called panel of judges.  Despite of all negative comments, the show was a success again.  Congratulations to Dr. Tomas Saiton Jr. and the people behind this search for a cause.  I was in the backstage and witnessed again how the show runs.  Being the founder and the organizer at the same time, he shoulder the big responsibility and pressured much on him. Yet, he don't forget to smile.  And I admired him for that.  BTW, KC kakainggit ang full bangs mo.

There was an ongoing FOOD Festival that night so we decided to roam around the plaza. We went back to the hotel to take a rest.  After we washed up, we went to the municipality plaza to eat dinner and joined the jamming session.


Meet Wilma :-)  Na-shocked ako paglabas niya ng cr sa ganyang ayos.  Kinabog si Tessa Prieto sa headdress!  I requested him to pose for a picture before we went to the plaza.

Patalbugan ng outfit.  Kabog!

the paspas Guimaras jeepney for tourists.  Libre, sakay na!


Oh well, we went to the hotel to take a rest @ 3am.  My friends had fun dancing and  I enjoyed watching them :-)


I set my alarm clock @ 5:30 am.  I always love to watch the sunrise or sunset wherever I go.  Ayan na siya!  I love the feeling it gives na rin while I am watching it.  Nakaka-fresh sa mind. 


Lumabas na si Haring araw.
I roamed around the hotel to discover what's new.  Ganun pa rin.  Andiyan pa rin yung mga bulaklak na gaya ng pagsikat ng araw, sila nag-umpisa ring bumuka.  Tama.  Parang kanta ng hot babes dati. 
Parang kaming dalawa ni Harry ang dalawang bulaklak na 'to.

Galing bud yung friendship namin
It grew like this


Mahaba ang samahan namin since high school hanggang ngayon

at nag-bloom
at naging ganito kagandang mga bulaklak :-P
We are meeting other flowers along the way
may white
may peach


meron lavender

parehong puti pero malaki

may maliit

magkaiba ang hugis

pero magkapuso at parang iisang pamilya kung magkasama, lalong masaya.  Happy together, ika nga.
(sa hiligayon:  ang mga agi mag-upod, tam an kasadya.)
We are sharing same interests and different views. In fact, we slept together, yung dalawang beds, ginawa naming isa. Ang mahalaga, nagkaintindihan. 


We are always enjoying talking everything:   insekto man o tao




Back to the present scenario:  
Nilibot ko na ang buong Shirven, I checked the room, tulog pa rin sila.
Nag-coffee na ako, tulog pa rin sila.
Nag-erña na ako, tulog pa rin sila
Nag-shower na ako, tulog pa rin sila.
So I decided to go to the plaza and took some photos


I bought fancy rice kakanin

matched it with ripe mangoes.  Basta mangga sa Guimaras, matam-is


and a mango shake

Then I went back to the hotel.  While I was walking on the way, I saw a long line of parade.  The province of Guimaras was celebrating its foundation day daw.  Hindi ko alam kung ilang years na.

Pagbalik ko gising na sila.  The real girl in the photo is Ms. Maricel.  The smiling girl on the front desk who is always ready to assist the guests' needs. 
Nan kamu kamu lng permi!  Ako lang permi ang photographer.  Pati ka na, di ko man na mahambal kay basi sabton ko ninyo:  Ngaa ginasugo ka namon picture-ran mo kami?  Well, I just love to take every happy moments with you gays.  Lmao.


Sidetrip to Ambakan Falls again.  Meet KC in sunny dress.  Kabog. 


Ryan aka Shine

and Harry aka Joyce sa gab-i.  lmao

Dali lang, si Ariel kag Wilma, diin na?   Basi labuon 'to sila. JK....Thanks gid sang pagbitibit plastic of foods Yeh!

Like the final question of Mr Guimaras 2011:  "What advice can you give to women of this generation?" And like the answer of Mr. Guimaras 2011 from Brgy Lawi.  I-translate ko ha (like what the host said).  "Indi magpili sang gwapo, may kaya o manggaranon. Dapat pilion ang palangga kag responsable pareho ko."  Ganyan rin sa friendship.  Kaya guys, I am so lucky to meet you. I enjoyed your company much!  Sadya-sadya gid kamu updon. I learned new word "tikla" kag kabalo nako magkutsara.  'Till next time again. 

Picnic na ta!


Ang kalamig sang tubig sa waterfalls pareho man kalamig sa fridge.

We enjoyed swimming and the view



Si Machete sa waterfalls. Dapat umakyat ka raw muna sa puno bago mo siya makilala.  Hindi effective yung line sa "In the name of love" na "Kung lumingon ka, akin ka."  Dapat may effort.

Kaya 'eto ako, trying my luck.  Weehhh!

Our Concepcion escapades next na!


1 comment:

Jag said...

Enge na lang ng pasalubong. joke!