COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

December 5, 2011

PAPARAZZI

The three celebrities I admire secretly.  They somehow inspired me since I discovered them.  I called them THE THREE KINGS

INTERNATIONAL:  Bruno Mars is an American singer-songwriter and record producer was born October 8, 1985.  His parents Pete Hernandez, a Puerto Rican and Bernadette, a Filipina named him Peter Gene Hernandez.  Most of his songs are on my playlists like Grenade, Just The Way You Are, Marry You, Lazy song and his new song "It Will Rain" which appeared on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack


 NATIONAL: Jericho Vibar Rosales or ECHO for short was born in Quezon City, Philippines on September 22, 1979.  He is one of my favorite Philippine singers and actors.  I like his song "Pusong Ligaw" and Beautiful In My Eyes in his own version.  He is the first favorite television actor via Pangako Sa 'Yo T.V. series.

LOCAL:  Jerson Janeo is the male grand winner of Campus Fashionista 2009.  He is then turned a ramp model. 

No comments: