COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

July 16, 2012

SEW IT YOURSELF

This is one of the pasalubong items that Becbec gave to me when she arrived from Manila last month.  I was excited to wear it but there was something that needs to repair or alter.


The length and the waistline (32) are almost in perfect fitting.  The only problem was on the hip part.  When I wear it, it looks like this.  Lumalabas yung intestines niya or nagO-open mouth siya.  Lol!



Since I know how to sew, I also have a little idea to alter clothes.  So I did the "sew it yourself" project.

Then I designed it myself.  I used crochet thread ( I don't actually know the exact term, it's already late at night to ask google) and did blanket stitches to close the pocket both   sides.  It's actually a six pocket cargo shorts.

It's done!  I can finally wear it.

Another tip when you bought factory made clothes, try to check the buttons.  Usually yung mga ready to wear clothes ay loosen yung pagtahi ng mga butones unless you are a fashionista na palaging may dalang sewing kit.


This it it!

No comments: