COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

July 30, 2012

TOP TEN SUNRISE/SUNSET PHOTOS TO REMEMBER

If there's an opportunity, I take photos of sunrise and sunset wherever I go.  Each photo served as a remembrance of the place, the people and the good memories.


1.  This sunrise photo was taken @ Alubihod Beach in Guimaras island.  It was during my 2009 birthday treat with some of my best high school buddies, one of my college close friends- Socsy and my office mates.



2. Summer sunset in the province.  It reminds me of my childhood days as a hamlet kid.



3.  I pass the Iloilo river on the way to the office during morning rush.

4.  The sunset in Bat-os, Concepcion, Iloilo during our stay last May 2011.  It's one of the most memorable vacations I've ever had. 

5.  Watching sunset in Guisi Lighthouse & beach resort.  Guimaras island is my runaway place.


6.  Sunrise in October.  I remember my late father with this photo.  It was taken a month after his death last year 2011.



7.  I am an early riser wherever I stay for the first time.  I always love to witness the sun as it arises. This sunrise shot was taken at Villa Teresita Resthauz & Bamboo Resort in Maasin, Iloilo.  

8.  Last holy week, Albert and I went to the northern part of Iloilo to spend the Holy week there for the first time.  We then met our other friend Edgar.  We stayed at CRCI resort in Banate, Iloilo.  And this was a sunrise shot.


9.  Rumagangrang beach in Guimaras is the most favorite beach of my Avatar prod & friends.  In this place, we renew our friendship every year.  It was last year I went with them and I love the place since then. We called it the vampire hideout.  Of course we are the vampires.  :-)  It is because every time we stay there, we are awake until dawn.  See the sunrise?

10.  This sunrise photo was taken in Molo plaza.  I was waited my friends for our trip in San Joaquin.  The old man on the picture was actually the one that caught my attention.  At that moment I asked myself, Do I look like him when I am already old and go to church every Sunday morning too?

2 comments:

Sreisaat Adventures said...

Excellent choice of photos, Red! They're all outstanding. I still have with me that sunset photo that you turned into a postcard. Sweet.

coolwaterworks said...

Picture number 2 is the winner!