COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

February 10, 2012

I WANNA RIDE

I missed to ride a bicycle.  I wish I have one now.  If I have, there's question that will still rise.  Do I know how to ride still?  That is!  I used to ride a bike when I was a kid.  I used to practice biking on the road with my nieces.  For the meantime, I am contented to collect bike images just like this one on my bag. 



And I am lucky to receive a bicycle postcard from China.  Sad to say, I stopped participating in postcrossing at the moment.  But I will continue if I have extra time.  I have lots of postcards in stack waiting to send.

No comments: