COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

February 26, 2012

SIMPLY SEWING

I love sewing since I was a kid.  We have a Singer sewing machine and it is still working until now.  I had a doll when I was 6 years old.  And I was the one who made her dresses out of mga retaso.  Ha-ha.  My interest in home-making stopped when I was about to enter high school.  My family didn't want me be like what I am because back those old-fashioned time it was shameful to be...you know what I mean. 

There is what we call Unisex now.  Unique individuals are already accepted in the modern world today.  We gain respect na.  So the latest generation is so lucky.  Back then, I am just contented what life is to offer.  I still do sewing but not as fashion.  I am doing it because it is sometimes needed.  And I am comfortable doing it now. My family became open-minded na rin eh.  People do realize na wala naman masama sa ginagawa.  Wala na yung babae lang dapat manahi.  Househusbands exist na rin eh.


FYI, it is important that you know how to sew.  Sometimes, our clothes need to be repaired at home like you discovered a damage at night and you need to wear it early in the morning the next day.  So you have to DIY.  Drama lang.

I have to show you a personal example.  I bought this muscled sleeve inner shirt long time ago.  As far as I've remembered, I just wore it once.  It's because I didn't like it.  I was not comfortable wearing muscled sleeve inner shirt.  Feeling mainit!

So I decided to cut the sleeve one day. 

And I needed to do back-stitching para di matanggal ang tahi at maging malinis siya tingnan.  I am sure you are a Do It Yourself too.



At the end, it's my favorite inner shirt.  I often wear it especially during summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weakness ko ang manahi hehe

but advantage ko ang maglaba, hehe

:))