COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

February 4, 2012

THE REAL VALENTINE

Valentine's day is near!  Red color is everywhere.  The stores are again displaying red stuff.  Instead of planning my valentine's date, I knit instead.  Obviously I am single this Valentine.  But I had a date.Ha-ha

Of course, I also experienced the so corny valentine treat and date.  It keeps me smile every time na sumasagi siya sa isipan ko.  Kakilig pa rin!  I know everybody can relate.  But I have to say this, like the two knitting needles, the teamwork of the couple is needed in order to build a good and stronger relationship.  That's actually how the relationship works! 


Isn't it beautiful?  This red knitted mobile purse is like a successful relationship made of much effort, more patience, unlimited love and priceless happiness. 

Have a merrier Valentine's date in advance!
(I already celebrated it to avoid crowded scenario)


No comments: