COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 30, 2012

FREELANCE I AM

People come and go.  There's no assurance that friends are forever.  I don't set expectations in friendship but I treat it fairly.

I have different sets of unique friends.  I am not the Mr. Friendship type but I tried to be nice to everybody.  I considered myself as a freelance friend.  I don't exert effort but I always appreciate.  I am not that vocal but I usually speak from the heart.

I don't choose friends.  I don't go for good looks or for one's status of life.  I ended up laughing with them- talking with the same interest and passion.  I have to admit, I am not an active kind of friend.  I am not always there. I don't send constant text messages.  I am invisible most of the time but I value the friendship itself and my friends. Yeah, I forgot to text, call, and even say hi to my unique friends but I don't forget them.  I think of them often.  I count my blessings everyday and having them is one of  those blessings.Finally, I was able to have fun with some of my friends recently.
 
A with E, where's the O and U? It was November 2010 the last time I met Edgar (with cap) -that was time I went to Banate. On the other hand, Albert (in white shirt) and I had bonding time together last December 2010.  We keep on texting though. Back then, we had great time from Robinsons Place to Plazuela, Iloilo on Dinagyang day.  We kept updating while walking-  Talking about the latest news in the third world of human beings and there's an untold story of Albert's past.




Group number 3-  Ano ka ya nga Grupo?  Freelance!- Our friendship just renewed.  Ng Cel, Bec-Bec, Micai and John are my co-workers and friends in one.  They have their own uniqueness too!  From them I learned to be thoughtful and appreciate kindness.  This photo was taken @ Villa beach for John's advance birthday treat for us.  Oh that will be tomorrow!  Happy birthday Iloy!





Moment with mother and daughter-  They are like just sisters!  I always love being with them. I want them to be my sisters  And we become three sisters!  Kidding.  We enjoyed watching fireworks display during the celebration of Chinese New Year last January 27 of this year.  We had fun with Micai.


Tabing and Tata- The siblings.   I always see myself in them especially when I explored the city for the first time.  In friendship, you give a favor and you get a surprised reward.  You are happy to see some people who are happy.  You make them happy in a simple way and it makes you happy at the same time. The last time I met them was in May last year and we reunited this January.

A new beautiful place with beautiful people-  Imee is my former co-worker.  Though we don't see each other much, we still friends who communicate each other thru text from time to time.  Biboy on the other hand is Imee's best friend.  We enjoyed a day of adventure @ Garin Farm in San Joaquin, Iloilo.  I got the chance to meet Wowie and Jeannica.  Ng Bebe and her daughter were there too!

I still have more unique friends.  I wish I have a chance to bond with them again.  I missed the moment but I missed them more!

1 comment:

Eds said...

pasyal ka din ng luzon redlan para mameet ka rin namin. hehehe. sayang hindi kasi matuloy-tuloy ang byahe ko puntang iloilo eh. sana this year, makarating na ako ng iloilo.