COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 1, 2012

MY CALENDER OF 2011

JANUARY- I always celebrate the new year with my family.


JANUARY-  We were able to meet up with our high school classmate and friend, Eva Lim together with her husband.  They witness the Dinagyang Festival every year .  Thanks to Facebook!  It connects old and new friends alike.


FEBRUARY- The friendship meet up- Eta, Melanie, Gold and moi.  We are work buddies and true friends.  Gold went with us to attend the baptism of Janus, the son of our dear friend ETA.

FEBRUARY-  We celebrated the birthday of our twin brothers on the beach for 2 consecutive years.  Mga astig!

MARCH-  We attended the special day of Mr. & Mrs. Diaz (Emely and Mark).  I celebrated my birthday on the wedding and birthday of Emely this year.

APRIL-  We were busy preparing the ITR!


MAY-  My first out of town travel with some of my officemates together with my best of everything friend, Harry Canilao aka Nyora of GMA Iloilo's Arangkada.

MAY-  I watched the Mr. Guimaras and spent the night with the AVATAR group.

MAY-  We explored the Rumagangrang resort for the first time.

JUNE-  We visited Damires Hills in Janiuay, Iloilo.  It's an inland resort.

JULY-  I attended Nyora's gay wedding at Rumagangrang Beach.

JULY-  We went to the island named Yato nearby.


AUGUST-  I attended the birthday treat of Shyne with the Avatar.

AUGUST-  Finally we reunited!  The high school reunion was a success!


SEPTEMBER- My officemates and I went to Trappist Monastery

SEPTEMBER- My father died.  May he rest in peace.


OCTOBER- We had a great time at Guisi located in Brgy. Dolores, Nueva Valencia, Guimaras wherein the old and new lighthouse found.

NOVEMBER- We visited the town of Maasin.


DECEMBER-  Had a great Christmas party in the office. 

DECEMBER-  I had a chance to take the last sunset of the year.


WELCOME 2012- the year of the water dragon!

1 comment:

Eds said...

Happy New Year redlan!

dami mong travels ng 2011 ha. goodluck sana mas madami pa ngayong 2012.