COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 12, 2012

MY FIRST ATTEMPT FOR A PRODUCTIVE YEAR 2012

This is my first attempt for a productive year 2012 (as what I've stated here--->.  I treated myself on the second Sunday of January (the 8th).  It's only on Sunday that I can have time for myself and do whatever I want to do the whole day.  Let's call it my day-off.

I missed going to the church on Sunday morning.  I did it before but I messed that schedule last year because I was out of town during weekends.  So here I go back to my old Sunday schedule. I like going to church and attend the early morning mass @ 8 am.  I like hearing the first mass because it's not much crowded. Yet, I woke up late and arrived in the church passed 8 and the mass was already started (on the homily part particularly).  So I decided to attend on the next mass schedule.  I did the morning walk until I was tired and hungry. 


And Jollibee was the answer.  I missed the jolly spaghetti!

@ exactly nine the church was ready for the second mass.

After the mass I went to my part time job.  I need to earn extra money. I arrived in the work place almost twelve noon and done my recording @ 1:30 pm.

Had my late lunch at Mang Inasal.  It's my first time to visit the place after they launched the more the many-yer promo.  I like the waiter's new uniform (the checkered white and red).  Aside from their Turon split, the Mang Inasal - Robinsons Iloilo Annex branch has more good looking waiters.  This is just a tip to make your meal more enjoyable.  Makagalana!  according to my office-mate. 

I know Mamang will make me cry. That's why, I watched the movie "A Mother's Story" alone. 

Back to my list of my new year resolutions.

*Going to church every week. (checked)

*Have time for myself. (checked)

It's somewhat helpful to have goals and a to-do-list to follow. It's partly successful!


2 comments:

coolwaterworks said...

Wow, seemed you had a serene day... Keep it up Red!

Anonymous said...

red musta na? remember me??

pwede ka sa feb 4?