COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 15, 2012

NO MORE GUESSING GAMES- THE MESS REVEALED

I checked a particularly old post on my other blog. The post is about "how to organize".  And it was August 2010 the last time I cleaned up my home shelves of books and hard copy documents.  I tried to be organized.  I need to segregate and clean my home base work area from time to time since I am always surrounded with paper works.  My work is not only do the accounting but also filing the clients' documents and taxes in order to update their records that is.  Aside from that, I have my own personal art tools, materials and collections at home.  So whether you have a big or small space, it is need to be organized from time to time.  There are new things you bought and of course there are things you need to let go.  I mean, you need to throw like old or expired documents. 


My shelves which I organized last August 2010.



And the shelves before December 24, 2011.  Ha-ha.  Whatta mess again.  It was shouting at me, "clean me!, clean me on Christmas day!"  So I did the cleaning on Christmas eve until the Christmas day on the following day. 


It is organized again!



I applied the color coding.  I wrote the labels on the yellow memo pad.  I just check what folder to pull out and get the particularly documents I need to check or get the next time.  No more guessing game men! 


It's the same scenario in the office.  A mess not not a total disaster.  I already see some developments on myself when it comes to organizing my things and files.  Step by step basis but I know I grow everyday.  Not to mention am getting old at the same time. 
This is my table when I have lots of work to do.

However, I see to it that it is clean at the end of the day.  I applied the rule "no files on the table before going home".  It looks refreshing to see your no-clutter work table on the next morning.  My secret?  No, I won't share.  Just don't open my drawer!  Ha-ha. For that, my next goal is how to organize my drawer.  
You can see the only selected things on my table.

1.  The DIY recycled and crafted ice-cream small container for my pencils, fasteners, stapler wires etc.

2.  Banig little box for paper clips

3 Star paper corporation's memo pad

4.  Paper file folders available @ National Book Store

5.  Pen holder given by John which served as paperweight



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's get OC OC! hehe

ei remember me?

hehe

RedLan said...

Rene Martin: Ano meron sa Feb 4?

Eds said...

wow! linis naman ng table mo. ako, nag organize lang ng files kc 2 months din akong nakaleave. kailangan nakaligpit ang mga files especially yong mga confidentials.