COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

January 8, 2012

CELEBRATING THE NEW YEAR IN A SIMPLE WAY

Sometimes I went home almost six months in a year.  There was a time I went home once a year!  And that is only during New year!  Needless to say, my hometown is only 22.5 kilometers from the city.

No matter how busy I am, I see to it to go home on new year.  Like what I've said, I want to spend and start my new year with my own family.

New year's eve 2011 was a fine day unlike the last year of 2010.  This is our simple and weary chapel.  If I will win in the 6/42 or 6/45 or 6/49 or 6/55lotto, I will build the big one!

the sampayan or cloth line still exists in the province. 

'to dating daan

Luckily I was able to take a shot of the last sunset of 2011

Two of the family kids back home.  I still join them playing.  Ako I isip bata pa rin!

The additional member in the family.  :-)

The cutest of them all but kinda aloof!

I tried to make a difference.  The ending....my sister was sick during the new year's eve.  Buti na lang meron nito...ready to eat.  That's the reason why I wanted to learn basic cooking.  Ha-ha!


Sitting in the hilltop is our New year's eve tradition.  Watching the fireworks in the far away city sky.

Unfortunately, I was not able to catch the new year's sunrise.  I woke up late.  I took a photo of the rice fields instead.


1 comment:

coolwaterworks said...

Kanami sang lugar nyo Red... Katawhay... Simplicity in its basic terms... (Daw ka redundant sang sentence ko haw... hehehe)

We also had a simple celebration... When we were young and when our parents had financial woes, our celebrations were always grand - the table is full of food...

In the recent years, when all of us siblings were already working, our Christmas and New Year celebrations had gotten simpler and simpler... This year, we had a simple dinner. Our Media Noche consisted of sandwiches, bihon and valenciana... We didn't even had salad... Well, I digress... hehehe...