COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 10, 2012

MY TOP 5 RESTAURANTS IN ILOILO CITY


Hello Friends, welcome to Iloilo City- the City of Love.  The home of the sweetest people.  

I am so obsessed with the new photo application online- Muzy.com.  I started making my own photo collection using this application.  I transformed my original photos into a unique photobox, photo collage, picmonkey or 3 in 1 combination.

Here, I created a unique photo collection of my top 5 restaurants in Iloilo City.  


Mooon Cafe

  My best friend, Marigold recommended this Mexican-inspired restaurant and I became one of the regular customers of Robinsons branch then.  However, they closed it and focused in the main branch which is located at Paseo de Iloilo & SM Southpoint, Mandurriao.  Moon steak is my most favorite.

Website:  https://www.facebook.com/moooncafeiloilo
Telephone:  333-2358 ; 509-5530






BOURBON STREET GRILL AND BAR

It is an American inspired bistro located at Smallville Strip, Mandurriao, Iloilo City.  American BBQ ribs is the all time favorite.  And I love their Signature square pizza.  They serve lunch & dinner.  It opens until midnight from Sunday to Tuesday and until 4am during Wednesdays to Saturdays.

Website:  http://www.bourbonstreet.com.ph
Telephone:  033-3203028





DULGIES DESSERTS & CAFE

My bestfriend Harry is the one who introduced Dulgies to me.  He loves pasta and I love cakes.  Dulgies serves both.  And we both love the Club sandwiches and pastries!  Dulgies is located at Lasallete Bldg., Valeria Street, Iloilo City.

Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/maepido
Telephone:  (033) 338-37-01




PERRI TODD'S 

Perri Todd's is well known for its big all-American burger!  They have two branches, the one near our office at Commission Civil Jaro and the other one near Jaro Plaza but only the latter is available for deliveries.

Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/perritodd
Telephone:  (033) 5083730- Commission Civil branch
                   (033) 5082598- Jaro Plaza




AFRIQUE'S GOURMET

Afriques both have pasta and pizza and steaks in addition.  They have four branches around Iloilo City. I can say I have an Italian appetite so I can't type more.  I am craving now for both- Afriques special and Puttanesca.

For free deliveries with minimum of 300 php just call:

Valeria branch:  509-60-92
Smallville:  509-49-00
Jaro:  509-28-11
Robinson:  336-34-21


Gutom na ba kayo?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh! sarap!

coolwaterworks said...

Now, I am officially hungry!!!

Di ba three O's ang sa "Mooon" Restaurant?

Because if it is, we also have it here in Cebu... :)

Anonymous said...

Where's my TEd's Batchoy? I dont like American food... I like Mexican's lol

(I have already attempted to leave a comment like 5x, but all failed lol)

RedLan said...

@RM- Ginutom ka rin?

@Mark- Oo Mark tatlong "O" pala yan. Thanks sa pagpuna.

@KJ- Di ko kauyon original batchoy :-( unless nasa cup na ready to eat.

Anonymous said...

This post made me drool....yummmeh!