COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 21, 2012

THE THORN AND THE ROSES

The internet connection took me so long to update my blog.  Blame it to Globe tattoo!  Its connection err service sucks!  It has very slow connection during peak hours, almost 20 of 24 hours.  It only has speed connection at dawn time.  Do I need to wake up that early?  Oh well, I need to go to work as early as I can to avoid salary deductions (insert wink or sad face).

I've been in the company for 13 years now.  Yeah, do I have to call myself as one of the loyal employees.  Maybe yes.  Actually, I didn't like the nature of my work but I used to it already.  The salary is just enough.  What makes me stay and love more is the relationship between employees.  My co-employees treat me so well.  We help each other not only in work related problems but also in personal needs.  Kasi, sa isang company dapat may pakikisama and that's what I learned from my co-workers.

Some of them left for the change of career or live for good but I can't forget them. I missed their presence but I have their good thoughts still.  I missed my Sir as well.  They helped me to grow and to learn new things everyday.

You are part of the happy moments in my life...

No comments: