COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

August 24, 2012

REMINISCING THE HAPPY MOMENT IN TATLONG PULO

It was in 2009 that I started traveling alone or I just invited one or two friends to be with me after I separated with my last partner for more than 2 years.  It was the same year that I started falling in love not with another person but the beauty of Guimaras itself.  Since then, I visit the neighboring island from time to time.

I enjoyed being single but not alone or lonely.  I have set of friends of course!  I felt guilty though because I was not able to be with them all the time when I was in a special relationship.  2009 was the year of making friendship up and enjoying my singleness.  Oh yeah!

I spent my Christmas day 2009 with Socsy and Albert.  We went to Tatlong Pulo in Guimaras. The government owned island was recommended by our tour guide Richard.



There are so much activities to enjoy in the island.  We stayed just a half day but it was fun!

1.  There's a lighthouse.
2.  We enjoyed sunbathing and swimming.
3.  Had bonding in an open-cottage.
4.  We tried rock climbing.
5.  The locals are friendly by nature.
6.  We watched the white sand storming.
7.  We enjoyed the clear water collecting sea shells.
8.  We went island hopping and boating too!

I missed the place especially this time that I am just at home resting on weekends.  The photos make me smile and remember the happy moments in Tatlong Pulo.  I missed Socsy and Albert as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang kyut! hehe