COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

February 25, 2011

POSTCROSSING 2011

I really can't manage to update my three blogs.  So I decided to give up my postcard collection blog.  But it doesn't mean I give up the postcrossing project.  I still love to send and receive postcards.  I still continue the said hobby. And the postcard journey will be posted here. 

Tons of postcards to be organized and needed to be put on the scrap-postcard-album


In postcrossing project, the first thing I do is to write the address of the postcrosser.


Write my personal message for him/her.  This is usually my message and my trademark- the red roses I draw.

I put the stamps amounting to 13 php.



Taga! Postcards are ready to explore the world.

You can join the postcrossing project @ www.postcrossing.com.  I am a member for more than two years and I received more than two hundred postcrads from all over the world.


No comments: