COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

March 1, 2011

FOUR BASIC NEEDS

You may be familiar with the six senses mentioned in the Voice cracker sandwich commercial.  Absence (kapag walang voice) according to the male lead endorser is the sixth sense.  On my part, I am present in the human four basic needs.  The original 3 are food, shelter and clothing.  I will add myself on the list.  Human beings need money ey!  Practically, money can buy food and clothing...and can build a house for shelter.  I am the 500 hundred pesos.  I can buy ingredients for a simple menu.  I can buy a shirt.  I can buy 2,000 times worth of a mansion. 

If you ask Mr. Google, you will discover that I am a product of EDSA People Power Revolution and I always featured in Rated K.  If you are friends with Mr. Facebook, you will know that I have an adopted brother (I forgot to mention him on my first ever post.) Mr Green, the 200 hundred pesos.  And I am always the talk of Ms. Twitter's world.  Celebrities talk about me making them happy.  If you search my background and do the lifestyle check, you are sorry.  I don't own a mansion. I don't have luxury clothes, I don't eat at all.  But I am worth, myself.  I originated in BSP but I belong to the NPA group.  I pass from one hand to another everyday.  Some people say, money changes hands.  So just be sure I don't change the rest of you.  If your fellowmen say you're made of money, you should work on your personality.

According to the First Epistle to Timothy, the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.  Maybe I have a big part in the theft but it doesn't mean I make the theft do it.  The devil tempts people but he doesn't make them sin.  Satan may have played a role in their choices but they have some faulty thinking about temptation and sin.  Get it?  Take note:  Not all people.

I am the 5H who actually talking in behalf of the author of this blog.  He turnover the position to me for the meantime since he started busy-busyhan working.  He can't think of great ideas and can't update much.  You hate numbers, don't you?  So he don't like to talk about numbers including + - * / signs.


This is my first ever launch pictorial officially- my old face! You will see my new image soon.  Nagpa-CalBel ako.  For the meantime I want to share stories of my journey.  Just next time. Lastly, I have one question to ask, kelan mo ko last time ginamit?


No comments: