COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

March 8, 2011

OUR BORACAY HAPPY MOMENTS WAY BACK

THE BORACAY DESTINATION that you can afford
Opened on October 2003, the Boracay Courtyard Beach Resort is the Boracay destination of choice of travel agencies because it offers the best alternative for the budget-conscious vacationer.  It is centrally located at Station 2 with a minute walk to the beach.

There's Barkada package available that can accommodate from 4 to 6 persons in a room.






(It's actually year 2003 before the hotel grand opening.  This page I made just recently that I forgot the exact year of our visit)










Another resort hotel was built.  La Carmela de Boracay is the sister resort hotel of Boracay Courtyard.  It is also located in Station 2.  It also offers affordable rates.  It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at very affordable prices.  Both are owned by Samuel "Boy" So.  We went back after two years.  Thanks to Mr. Boy So for the free accommodation.
I wanted to try digital scrapbooking online but there's something that hold me back.  If I divert my creativity in online scrapbooking, what happened to the stocked photos I keep on the file?  It will be forever untouched.  So, I continue doing hands on scrapbooking. Doing cut-paste process is a fun for me. 
After my first visit in the island of Boracay, I made a photo album of it.  Here's some of the pages:

























This is somewhat a fun journey I wrote while we travel          It's the Boracay sand I brought home!
from the bus terminal until we arrived in Caticlan Jetty
Port Terminal.
























That's the bus tickets!                                                                              my officemates :-)
























a couple souvenir shots...                                                                          That's me way back 2003


























It's actually called Willy's Rock :-)                                                 We were watching the Boracay sunset.


My bestfriend forever Marigold.                                                       Sanburn?  Yes!








The last shots!

I am working the second photo scrapbook.

I seldom meet my former officemates nowadays but these photos remind me of our Boracay happy moments and fun together.  I treasure these photos as much as I treasure the people on it.


No comments: