COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

March 25, 2011

POSTCARDS FOR THIS WEEK 03/21-25/2011

I send postcards every week in order to receive some postcards in return.  This week, I got postcards from four different countries namely Japan, Poland, Portugal and the US. 

The postcard from Japan was a few days after the earthquake.  It was a sad tragedy that touched the alarmed the entire world.  But it's a great feeling and almost relieved to know someone's OKAY.  I salute for the courage and being strong of the Japanese people in the midst of natural disaster. 

This is the Nijo Castle in Kyoto.  It's one of the most famous sites in JAPAN.





 This is a Neptune Fountain in the center of the old town of Gdansk, Poland.  A beautiful landmark should I say.




Jose sent an envelope that contained four postcards.  This postcard of roses made me :-)  I love love love roses. 


I love the beach!  This postcard came from the US.  I like the sticker of a shell and a crab on the back of the postcard.


Thank you guys for the beautiful postcards.  They inspired me to continue sending more postcards.  See you next week!



No comments: