COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this personal blog may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

March 20, 2011

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS- PART 1

When I was just a kid, I was excited to have a birthday party.  It happened when I celebrated my 7th birthday.  I had a birthday celebration like a fiesta.

Receiving birthday gifts made me excited when I was in my teen years.

I loved birthday surprises when I was in my 20's.

I forgot about my birthday and I didn't want to count my age when I reached 30.

And it was my birthday last March 13.  This year, I felt a high level of excitement.  The reason was just so simple.  I was excited much not for any birthday surprises, gifts nor celebration but for the birthday greetings.  And I got what I expected.  The number of birthday wishers reached more than my 35 years of existence.  That's a major major achievement for me.  Ang babaw lang naman ng kaligayahan ko no?  Obviously, facebook is the way and made most of the birthday greetings I've wished.  I actually excited who gonna greet me and I want to discover  kung paano sila (my friends) naging parte ng buhay.

I have a long list of birthday wishers and I will enumerate them (ikaw, sila, kayo).  Not only that, I will tell kung pa'no ko kayo nakilala, ano ang naging influence nyo sa akin at 'yung mga memorable moments natin.  I know, kung sa kabilang dako na ako ng buhay, hindi ko na 'to masasabi (magparamdam, pwede!) and I'm pretty sure hindi ko na 'to maalala pa.  Burado na kasi lahat.  wala ng chikahan, wala ng usap-usapan.  Lahat  happiness na.  Unless dun ako sa baba mapunta.  LoL.

So let's start the countdown....


ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

  
DANNIEL TILO-  Someday you will try to search your name online and I am sure this is one of the page results.  Maybe this will be the top result since you don't have any online account yet.  At 12, we brought you in the city for the first time and was able to tour you around the metro.  I remembered myself then.  Ganyan rin kasi ang age ko noong first time ko pumunta ng ciudad.  Anyways, thanks for the advance birthday greeting.  Mas excited ka pa sa akon.  And thanks for the great time playing with you guys.









BRY-  You are one of my blog idols and one of my original blog friends. We connected with Mel (I missed her) from blogger to facebook.  I like you for being true to yourself and to other people.  May determination sa buhay.  Yung nag-iisang weakness mo lang is LOVE.  You are too young pa naman at ang POGI pa!  I believe in your ideas and I believe there someone RESERVED for you.  Naks!  I always love reading your posts kahit late ko na mabasa minsan.  Thank you for inspiring me (not only me).

ALBERT JULIT:  Megah baw!  You are part of my adventures especially the La Puerta (Pwerte gid), the Guisi and the Tatlong Pulo escapades.  Although, we've been together before pa, during Payless time.  Pero lately lang ta gid nag-close kag nag-bonding nga duha and even shared our secrets.  I am looking forward to share great moments with you more more more!
Nan!  Nakapoy ka gid Bert?  Natulugan ka samtang gasakay sa tricycle.  Feel awkward si Socsy cmu.  Single pa na nga daan.  hehehe


NG ROSE:-)  You always make me smile especially kung nagayuhum ka man.  Wala galubad ang yuhumkag beautiful man gyapon.  I am thankful for all your help.  I love listening your stories and the chika-chika.  And I like the unique endearment-  SUGAR (original na 'ya).  I admire you having a happy family of three.



ON TIME BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

 NORVILL VILLANUEVA:  Baw una ka gid ya greet sa akon sa facebook.  Obviously, advance ang time sa Australia.   hehehe.    Thanks sa effort of greeting me on my birthday.  I can still imagine, kulit-kulit ka gid ya sang college.  Alamon sa Accounting.  Ginapa-ilog mo gid ko.  Successful and responsible ka na gid ya subong Mig.  May sariling pamilya, may obra, may kwarta kag gwapo man gyapon. 

DYAN SAPADEN:  It was my BFF Marigold who always the first greeted me at around 12 am of March 13 for previous years.  This year, ikaw na.  Ikaw na ang successor niya (may asawa na kaso siya kaya kumakayod at pagod lalo na pag gabi.  kidding aside.)  MF as we call each other.  We are both KAPAMILYA.  We like the same guy.  But this year kelangan ko na mag-BACK OFF.  Oh, ayan Dyan, kaw na ang gf ni JLC!  Baka umabot pa sa chok pak pok!  lol.  You are so generous and I learned more of the gay words from you, Waley!  I missed our agua-bendita plurk moment.  Kahit ngayon napangiti pa rin ako kapag naalala ko. 




Thanks for everything MF!  Thanks for these stuff (pangladlad showcase.















IT'S BETTER LATE THAN FORGET ABOUT IT

NG CHUCHI HAPIN:  Even though indi na ta updanay kag wala na ta ka-bonding, amo ka man gyapon- wala gabag-o kag wala man gadaan.  Jolly man gyapon and you never forget my birthday.  I still treasure the moment we're together especially sa Dumaguete kag sa Bacolod Trip.  Kag madumduman ta ka kung mabatian ko ang fave song mo.  Bonding-bonding lang ta galing.

NG NOR:  You've been nice to me since I first met you.  You are always willing to help, give advices and share ideas.  Pwede mangin, iloy, kapatid, lola, officemate, friend.   Thanks for the company and the comfort!

 ALLEN YU:  You are the cutest blogger for me.  Medyo makulit pero nakakatuwa yung mga banat mo.  I admire your creativity in writing and I love reading your stories.  Keep it up!  I always following your pasobog sa Twitter at yung kulit comments nyo sa Facebook.  Not to mention that Allen-is-missing-while-hiking-somewhere-in-the-mountain post.  At ikaw na ang hindi kelangan magpa-Marie France.  hehehe.  Thanks for sharing your talents lil bro! 

to be continued.....


4 comments:

Reena said...

omg. birthday mo pala last week. so sorry to greet you on a lter date. happy birthday red! i wish you many more blessings in the years to come. :) take care

Dyanie said...

Love yew!!! I'll see you super soon!!!! :x

-dyanie- ♥

RedLan said...

Reena thank you so much!

MG: Ayan, nasaan na ang link mo. kidding. Thanks sa lahat-lahat!

khantotantra said...

belated happy birthday sir. :D